Contact a Houston Paternity Dispute Lawyer

John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C.

Paternity disputes can be complex and costly, both financially and emotionally. If you need legal assistance and advice in a paternity dispute, you need a Houston family lawyer on your side to fight for your rights. John K. Grubb will thoroughly explain options to you and fight for you in court.

Please call our firm today to discuss how paternity testing applies to your particular situation.

John K. Grubb & Associates, PC

Houston Paternity Attorneys

5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.